Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yoga Split: yoga mama gifts

Wondering what to get the yoga mama in your life, or what to ask for yourself if you're a fellow yoga mama like me? One can always use more yoga t-shirts, or cute baby onesies for your little one. Cafe Press to the rescue! I have always liked selecting gifts from Cafe Press, because you can easily find items with personalized messages that fit your life. Below are my yoga mama gift favorites.



Baby Onesies/Child:
Teenie Yogini
My Mommy Does Yoga
Future Yoga Instructor Just Like My Mommy
Little Yogi
Yogi in Training
I'm in child's pose. Namaste
Yoga Baby with Blocks


Yoga Mom
Yoga Mom: Handling Tantrums One Sun Salutation at a Time
Yoga Mama Tank top
Yoga Mom
Yoga Mom silhouette
Yoga Mom cap sleeve


Other:
Baby Om Ornament
Yoga Baby Bib

No comments:

Post a Comment